Hello family! All I can say is WOW. Sounds like a lot of things have happened in one week for you (and me, too)! So you got a new dog? I didn't see that one coming! Ha, ha, but I'm glad you like him. Definitely send lots of pictures of all these new and exciting things especially the new addition to our family. : ) I'm surprised about Jack, please tell him to be nice to Roxy. : ) Reece, awesome job on asking this girl to the harvest dance! That was a great idea and I bet she feels very appreciated and lucky to be going with you to the dance! Send me pictures of it, OK? : ) And be safe if you’re driving that night (there are always crazy or drunk drivers on dance nights). So how is Jack? Have you put up any signs to tell people that he was found? I hope you guys get to keep him, I just wonder if there is another owner in the picture? So what is your junior year like? Everything you hoped it would be? I remember pre calc. It was pretty tough. Are you taking it from Mr. Robb? I've been teaching seminary lately and every time I think of you getting up early for your seminary class. I’m REALLY proud of you for going so faithfully. I know a lot of kids don't go like they should but I promise you the blessings of going. Well, send me pics of your amazing night, k? : ) Remi, so what do you think of the new dog, buddy? How is school going for you in Mrs. Cannon’s class? I love you, buddy and I will talk to you soon. : ) MOM, so you got the job? Yeah!! I am so happy for you!. I know your hard work will pay off. : ) I thought of you during conference too! I didn't see Andy, but that’s all right, I heard his voice... mixed in with about 300 others : ) Ha, ha. There are so many new things going on there! The job, the dog, the dance, the house... wow! I look forward to those pics!!! : ) By the way guys, I sent your package! FINALLY! It took me forever but it should be there in three days (first class from the post office this morning). : )) I put all kinds of stuff in there for you guys, including 90 pictures!! (on CD) : ), so I hope you enjoy it! OK, so here is my big news that you will hear about twice (once in the letter in that package) and once now... WE HAVE A NEW BAPTISMAL DATE!! So now we have two, David S. . . . and Nikki Y. Nikki called us at the church to set up a time with us. She has a 10-month-old baby boy and her husband is in the Air Force. She heard the lessons and she is getting baptized on the 25th!! Well, I love you and I miss you. Take care stay strong!! Ryan Hello again. I had to send that last email really fast because the library computer was kicking me off. I still have 15 mins., though so I wanted to tell you more about my week. I’m really excited for you to get my package on Thurs. or Fri., because I wrote a lot about my time so far as a missionary and put a lot of memorabilia in the package that I want you to save so when I get home I can have all these memories to look at. : ) OK, so that was funny. I just talked to Nikki Y., she is here at the library. : ) So yeah, she is really coming along and gaining a testimony! She has had a lot of questions and is really searching this out. She’s "golden" as they say. I’m really excited for her. Her husband is going to meet with the missionaries in South Korea where he is stationed and he wants to learn too. The Lord really blesses me guys! Well, conference was amazing and this week has been busy, but good. My first transfer period ended today and I am not being transferred for a while (luckily), because I love it here and there is so much work to do! Elder Le Bel is the only one being transferred and we are getting a new greenie in the apartment. Well, I’m excited. Well, I gtg but I love you!! Love, Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment