MySpace Backgrounds */ /* -- basic html elements -- */ body { padding: 0; margin: 0; font-size: small; color: #6131BD; background: #fff; text-align: center; } a { color: #c4663b; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; } a:visited { color: #ffc2a6; } a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color: #FD0570; } h1 { margin: 0; color: #7B8186; font-size: 1.5em; text-transform: lowercase; } h1 a, h1 a:link, h1 a:visited { color: #7B8186; } h2, #comments h4 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; color: #7B8186; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h3 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h4, h5 { font-size: 0.9em; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } h5 { color: #7B8186; } h6 { font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } p { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0; } img, form { border: 0; margin: 0; } /* -- layout -- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 700px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: left; font: normal normal 110% Arial, sans-serif; background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-body_left.gif) left top repeat-y; } #header-wrapper { background: #D8DADC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-headerdiv_left.gif) left top repeat-y; position: relative; _height: 0; } .descriptionwrapper { background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-sidebar.gif) 1px 0 no-repeat; width: 264px; padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 8px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; } .description { border: 1px solid #F3B89D; background: #FFD1BC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-profile.gif); padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 7px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: -6px; color: #C4663B; font-weight: bold; } #header-inner { background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/header-01_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; _height: 0; } #main-wrapper { line-height: 1.4; float: left; padding: 10px 12px; border-top: solid 1px #fff; width: 428px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ /* Tantek hack - http://www.tantek.com/CSS/Examples/boxmodelhack.html */ voice-family: "\"}\""; voice-family: inherit; width: 404px; } /* IE5 hack */ #main {} #sidebar { float:right; border-top: solid 1px #fff; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 7px; background: #fff; width: 264px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #footer { clear: both; background: #E9EAEB url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-footer_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; border-top: solid 1px #fff; min-height: 15px; } /* -- header style -- */ #header h1 { padding-top: 12px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 92px; padding-left: 4px; width: 557px; line-height: 1; } /* -- content area style -- */ #main { line-height: 1.4; } .post h3 { font-size: 1.2em; margin-bottom: 0; color: #C4663B; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited { color: #C4663B; } .post { clear: both; margin-bottom: 4em; } .post-footer .post-author, .post-footer .post-timestamp { color: #B4BABE; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-author, .uncustomized-post-template .post-timestamp { float: left; margin-right: 4px; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-footer .comment-link { float: right; margin-left: 4px; } .post img { border: 1px solid #E3E4E4; padding: 2px; background: #fff; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .comment-footer { margin-bottom: 10px; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ .sidebar .widget { margin-top: 1.3em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar h2 { font-size: 1.3em; } .sidebar dl { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar ul { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; } .sidebar li { padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 1 } .main .widget .clear { clear: both; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p { margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em; } .profile-textblock { margin-left: 0; clear: both; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 1px solid #7C78B5; padding: 4px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper { padding:0; } -->

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hellooo Family!! 17 November, 2008




Hellooo Family!!

Well, this morning we sent Elder Holland off to Disney World with the D. family. It was sad to see him go!

Guess what? When transfer calls happened Saturday morning the AP [Assistant to the President] told me that President wanted to talk to me. I thought (What does that mean? or better yet: What did I do? haha), but he asked me if I would train a new Elder and I said absolutely. I hope I can be there for him like Elder Holland was there for me.

WoW! I definitely wasn't expecting that of all things. But I'm really excited for it. I do not know who my new greenie is yet and neither does President. He has to interview them before he can decide which of the new Elders coming in is my companion. And right now President is hospitalized with a fever and some sort of virus. Please keep him in your prayers. I'm sure he will be out soon.
So I was looking for some addresses to write people with and I don't have President Smith's [home Stake President] address. Will you please send it to me? Thanks. And thank you for all the pictures. Reece you did an amazing job on the pumpkin! And dad great job on the cake! [see photos] It was great to see all the pictures! And mom, no I haven't gotten the silly FHE [Family Home Evening -- with the Peterson family] pics, but I will look for them in the mail.

Well, I'm going to sign off and sign back on talk to you again in a bit...
Reece you're a very talented artist and when you get famous someday I hope you'll use your art skills to the max. : ) I appreciate you writing me and I look forward to getting your letter! Go El D!!! Battle for the Saddle... I miss it, but I love being a missionary! So have you seen High School Musical 3, yet? Was Stan in it at the end or something? I have other friends in it too.
Whats up with me? mmm... Well, this week has been a big week! Like I said, on Saturday I was told by President Darrington that I will be training. So tomorrow at 9:45 I will pick my greenie up from the mission office and get to work. : ) I hope I can be a good example for him. I have a lot of new responsibility on my shoulders now and will appreciate your prayers on my behalf.
Adam L. is still hospitalized. He hasn't made a whole lot of progress but you can see how he is doing on his website. Ask the S. family for it and they will send it to you. So remember how I was sick. Well I guess I had some sort of stomach infection in the intestines, but I'm definitely feeling better now. So yes, I'm doing well, but I had an interesting week though from being sick. I lost the 10 pounds I had gained here . . . but I feel healthy. On Friday I was at the doctors all day. I had to have blood drawn and do tests. So the doctor gave me these nasty pills that I have to take and they have been doing the job, they just taste horrible!

So guess what?? Today is the first day of my 3rd transfer! And this transfer I get to call you guys!!! (Christmas Day) For Thanksgiving I will be going to the S. family's, of course. And by the way we helped them with a really cool benefit dinner for the fireman on Saturday night. We served drinks and talked to the couple hundred people there. It was a great dinner and it raised some money for the cook book to be published to support the fireman. Bro. S. is a great man! I will be sending you a picture CD soon chalk full of pictures!
Well that was my week. Pretty eventful, huh?? I did receive the package and your letter mom, thanks. : ) and I will be writing soon. : ) I love you all and look forward to this week and meeting my new companion!

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments: