Wow! There was a lot of information packed into your e-mail. The only thing I didn't hear about was if you got my package or not??? I really hope you did because I sent Priority (3 days) a week ago today. So I really hope you got it. : )
Reece- yeah, Tracy is one of my good friends, I'm glad she gave you her e-mail. You'll have to send it to me in a letter or something (hint hint I'd love a letter). : ) I will love snowboarding with you when get back! Make sure you where a helmet at all times--that way you CAN actually snowboard. : ) I want to come back to a brother all in one piece. Keep up the good work with your Eagle! You're almost done! And then you can drive the Pilot. : ) I have wrestled my 270 lbs companion. : ) Well, I love you and I'll talk to you soon. :)
Remi- I love you buddy. It's good to hear that you put up more Christmas lights. I can always count on you for that. : ) We have been teaching lots of people the gospel and we have some new investigators. One of them is a Haitian family (the M. family) and it is hard to understand them with their accent. Another is from Jamaica (David) and he is very curious about religion. I hope you have an amazing Christmas! love you!
Mom- that's awesome that Elder Holland called! Tell him I said hi! I am going to write him today if i can. And I'm sorry about your eye, I hope it cleared up! mmm... stuff for Christmas: I would love some more music. listening to the same 6 CDs gets boring sometimes. I love Mormon Tabernacle, any LDS musicians who you'll find in Zion's or similar stores, and of course Christmas music. : ) I hope everything is well for you! Love you! Dad- I helped teach a lesson in EspaƱol this week to Ceasar P. (talk about the gift of tongues) I know Heavenly Father helped me with that one. Thanks for all you do for our family!! I love you! Well, I will write more in a letter today and send it asap cause I have a lot more to tell you! I love you all, merry Christmas!! Love, Elder Miller I got a little more time from the librarian so I thought I 'd mention a few of the weeks events for me. : ) I made this book that I have been using as a tool for missionary work, specifically to get referrals from families. It's the LDS version of "Green Eggs and Ham" and the kids love it in our ward! I told you about teaching Ceasar P. in Spanish. I went on an exchange with Morgan S., a guy my age, who was out in Peru for six months but got sick. So he taught a majority of the lesson and I helped, but the part I did help with was definitely inspiration because I don't recall a whole lot of high school Spanish. : ) We had zone conference on Wednesday and it went really well. Elder Carlisle gave his departing testimony. It's sad to see him go, but I know he's served a full mission with his heart, might, mind and strength. Thursday I went to a funeral for Heather R., an 18 yr. old girl in our ward. She, her husband and her sister were hit by a drunk driver. There were over 300 people at the Church for the funeral, most of them non members. Friday we did a service project as a zone pulling weeds in a swamp (nature reserve) in Eustis, Florida. I didn't see any gators though. : )Well, that's some of my week. Like I said I will write and tell you more. : ) Love you all! Talk to you soon! Love, Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment