Hello Family!Well, it was very good to hear from you guys. A lot has happened this week! This week I received two letters that enjoyed very much; one from you, Dad, and one from you, Mom. I really appreciated you writing those letters and letting me know what was going on. Remi, I miss playing with you, too, bro! I always think about you and keep you in my prayers, specifically that you will do well in school and in Scouts and in all you do. : ) I took some pictures for you that you will really like! I'll try to print them for you today if I can! I think you will get a kick out of the pictures. I hope you get to go to scicon[Science Conservation Camp with his class] and that you have a wonderful experience there! I love you Remi!Reece, It was so good to hear from you in the e-mail, bro! I miss you. I am glad you have such a positive attitude about the whole moving thing. I know personally that it would have been hard to switch schools and states my senior year and you've even lived there longer that I have, but I am really proud of you for the attitude that you have, and I know that it is Heavenly Father's will for our family to move, because he was blessed Dad with those job opportunities. That's really awesome to hear about your drawing being used in the Shakespeare play! Congratulations. And keep up the hard work in tennis. We played tennis with Elders Bellamy, Hoopes, Hulon, and Hens last Monday and we had a lot of fun. I thought about you when we played tennis together. I love you Reece!Dad, thank you for your letter! It really meant a lot to me that you would take time out of your busy interview/work schedule to write me a letter from the hotel. Thank you. : ) And congratulations on doing such an amazing job at your interviews and I will pray for you as you make the decision of which job offer to take. I appreciate so much your hard work and sacrifice for our family. It means a lot to a son to see his father set the example every step of the way. you're not perfect, neither am I, but you have certainly done what Heavenly Father has asked of you as a father and have taken good care of your sons. Thank you. I love you Dad!Mom, thank you for your "book" in the mail. It came the day afterDad's and it was really nice to hear from you. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule with the library, columns, magazines, and taking care of your children to write me. It means a lot to me. Thank you. : ) I have a new friend for you. Her name is Sister R. and she is awesome. The R's had us over for dinner last night and I know you two would really get along! She LOVES to read and they have an awesome family just like you. Her oldest son is just about to leave on his mission and I told her about missionary moms. What is the address for that site again? Missionarymoms.com?[LDSMissionaryMoms.com]Elder Bellamy is awesome and he says hi back. He is a great friend and an even better role model for the younger missionaries like myself. Well, thank you for all the amazing things you do for our family both spiritually and physically. You mean a lot to me, Mom. I love you Mom!Well, about my vote.......... to be honest I do have a vote (not that it should matter that much since it won't effect me for a year and a half), but my current vote is Florida. Although I really miss California a lot Florida has become my second home. I love the people here and as I share the gospel with them and bear my testimony to them I love them even more. But it is totally up to you guys because I think Wisconsin could be a great place as well. I will pray for us all as we make the decision that it will be the best for our family and what Heavenly Father wants us to do. I think you'll know where you're supposed to go (unless something else comes out of the woodwork). : ) I love you and miss you but I want you to know that I am really enjoying serving the Lord out here in Florida. The only con I can think of about moving to Florida is the summer heat, but for the entire time I have been here (August to present, March) the weather has been great! That's why people come here for winter vacation, because it feels so good. Mid-summer might be a little hot, but that's ok. I can tell you that it will not effect my work at all if you were to move to Lakeland. I am at a point in my mission where I am completely submersed in the work so it will not distract me if you move only 40 miles away because I know I have a responsibility given to me from the Lord to serve Him and His people. I love you all and I wish you the best in your choices.Just to let you know I am writing a letter to you today with my entire weeks experiences because this week was a life changing experience that I need to write to you on paper. I have really grown a lot and I love the work!I love you guys!Your son and brother,Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment