Like mother, like son, like brother. I got sick Friday, too (with some sort of virus and a fever, sore throat etc.). So we all got sick together. I'm still recovering but I'm getting better so that is good. I did get to baptize Anna K. ( I wasn't going to let a little illness stop me from that. It was an amazing experience and it was the first time I had ever baptized anyone. Wow! The spirit was strong and the feeling was good. Anna and Brianna K. are sweet daughters of God and this experience was good for their whole family because they are reactivating because of it. To answer your question I will miss the strong school spirit and wonderful music programs of El Diamante High School.[I asked Ryan what he would miss most about Visalia for my last column]My week was awesome. I really like my new companion. He is easy to get along with and is a hard worker. His name is Elder Michael David Nelson and he is from Logan, Utah.
We set three more baptismal dates this week making a total of ten for the month of April. I look forward to those baptisms and please pray that these investigators will come to church each week so they can keep their commitments necessary to be baptized.We had a new face at church this Sunday, his name is Danny and he is our neighbor. He enjoyed the first lesson and is planning on attending church again soon. My week went by quickly and I will keep you updated on the progress of our investigators. Please keep them in your prayers. : )I will keep each and every one of you in my prayers. I will send pictures of the baptism soon. Stay Strong!Love,Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment