I am so sorry that my e-mail didn't send last week! I hate the e-mail service they give us. It is so unreliable. I have always received your emails but it wont let me send mine. this had better work or I will have to call global service again for my lds mail and tell them about the problem.
Here is my email from last week. : )
Hello family!
I am glad you guys had such an busy, yet awesome week! My week was awesome too: I have a question for you first mom: in the birthday/anniversary/st. patricks day package I sent you got the wrapped present I sent you right? the pin? I just wanted to make sure. : ) [It's an Orland Florida Mission pin and I wear it everywhere and I'm quite certain I thanked our Elder for it!!!] I had an awesome Easter!
We have baptismal dates lined up from now until June! I am looking forward to those individuals entering the waters of baptism and experiencing the same happiness that I did when I was 8 yrs old. The people with baptismal dates are: Raul and Magdalina R. this weekend, Danny P. the next weekend (drummer who lives in our apartments), Darlene C. on the 25th ( an older lady who is really nice!), Melissa T. on May 2nd (she just received a date on Saturday!!) and Djuna K. the 9th of May (9 year old who is really smart), and Trinidad M. when she gets back from New Jersey in late May or early June. So your prayers ARE working! Thank you for your help!
This week the highlights were: An awesome dinner at the H's (1st councelor in the Bishopric) for the R. family. The Bishop was there, their future hometeacher was there, and their member neighbor was there. It was a great lesson afterwards, too with a DVD slideshow about the life of Christ and we read 3 Nephi 27 together.On Saturday we taught a lesson to Melissa T. at the church and then gave her a church tour. As a part of the Church tour we then watched a Spanish baptism together (she speaks Spanish and English but prefers English) and the spirit was strong! We then gave here the Lord's invitation to be baptized on May 2nd and she accepted!
We had an awesome week! I hope and pray that everything goes well for you this week with the house and everything. I love you!
Elder Miller P.S. Please send this to dad, too. For some reason his address isn't letting me send it to him : (
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment