Hello family!I am glad that you received my letters and pictures. I received all of youre-mails this morning so thank you! Thank you so much for the awesome package you sent for my year mark! The goodies were great and the camel is perfect! :) I put the camel on my desk display and the treats are almost gone.My week went very well. Our zone is having struggles with effectively finding and teaching people, but we set goals and made plans to help them with these struggles. We are still being blessed with success as a zone, though, and this weekend our zone had four baptisms. I personally did the interviews for two of the three sisters that were baptized from the G. family in Deltona. It was a special opportunity and a real blessing to meet with these children of God who have prepared faithfully for baptism. Guess who I heard from this week? Well Aunt Jenny wrote me a letter and said some very nice things and so did Grandma. I also got an e-mail from Steve Montes letting me know how he was doing and asking me how I was. Today we are actually not going to get to do our planned zone P-day but hopefully we will get to do it in one of the upcoming weeks.On Thursday we had a very productive exchange with the assistants. I learned a lot from Elder Burdick on our exchange and we set goals and made plans to improve ourselves as missionaries.Eddie and Kathy are still very golden and we are now going to give them the Lord's invitation to be married on Tuesday. They are definitely being met with opposition as they continue to work towards baptism. Their house was broken into by their own neighbors and many of their cameras as well as her wallet were stolen. But they are keeping their heads up and trying to work with the stubborn police to get their belongings and family pictures back. (Remember when our camera was stolen while we were at that Braves game?). Thank you for continuing to keep them in your prayers.Well, I have now been out over a year. Weird, huh? For my year mark we went to the Port Orange Stake House with Grandpa A. and we all got haircuts at a barber shop. Speaking of Grandpas I am going to write my Grandpa today to see how he is doing.Well, I love each and every one of you and hope that you have an awesome week. Keep up that wonderful missionary work that you told me about and I will pray for you in your missionary and other efforts.Love,Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment