MySpace Backgrounds */ /* -- basic html elements -- */ body { padding: 0; margin: 0; font-size: small; color: #6131BD; background: #fff; text-align: center; } a { color: #c4663b; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; } a:visited { color: #ffc2a6; } a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color: #FD0570; } h1 { margin: 0; color: #7B8186; font-size: 1.5em; text-transform: lowercase; } h1 a, h1 a:link, h1 a:visited { color: #7B8186; } h2, #comments h4 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; color: #7B8186; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h3 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h4, h5 { font-size: 0.9em; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } h5 { color: #7B8186; } h6 { font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } p { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0; } img, form { border: 0; margin: 0; } /* -- layout -- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 700px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: left; font: normal normal 110% Arial, sans-serif; background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-body_left.gif) left top repeat-y; } #header-wrapper { background: #D8DADC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-headerdiv_left.gif) left top repeat-y; position: relative; _height: 0; } .descriptionwrapper { background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-sidebar.gif) 1px 0 no-repeat; width: 264px; padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 8px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; } .description { border: 1px solid #F3B89D; background: #FFD1BC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-profile.gif); padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 7px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: -6px; color: #C4663B; font-weight: bold; } #header-inner { background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/header-01_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; _height: 0; } #main-wrapper { line-height: 1.4; float: left; padding: 10px 12px; border-top: solid 1px #fff; width: 428px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ /* Tantek hack - http://www.tantek.com/CSS/Examples/boxmodelhack.html */ voice-family: "\"}\""; voice-family: inherit; width: 404px; } /* IE5 hack */ #main {} #sidebar { float:right; border-top: solid 1px #fff; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 7px; background: #fff; width: 264px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #footer { clear: both; background: #E9EAEB url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-footer_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; border-top: solid 1px #fff; min-height: 15px; } /* -- header style -- */ #header h1 { padding-top: 12px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 92px; padding-left: 4px; width: 557px; line-height: 1; } /* -- content area style -- */ #main { line-height: 1.4; } .post h3 { font-size: 1.2em; margin-bottom: 0; color: #C4663B; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited { color: #C4663B; } .post { clear: both; margin-bottom: 4em; } .post-footer .post-author, .post-footer .post-timestamp { color: #B4BABE; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-author, .uncustomized-post-template .post-timestamp { float: left; margin-right: 4px; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-footer .comment-link { float: right; margin-left: 4px; } .post img { border: 1px solid #E3E4E4; padding: 2px; background: #fff; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .comment-footer { margin-bottom: 10px; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ .sidebar .widget { margin-top: 1.3em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar h2 { font-size: 1.3em; } .sidebar dl { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar ul { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; } .sidebar li { padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 1 } .main .widget .clear { clear: both; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p { margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em; } .profile-textblock { margin-left: 0; clear: both; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 1px solid #7C78B5; padding: 4px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper { padding:0; } -->

Friday, January 29, 2010

Beleza? How's it going? January 25, 2010




Hello my family!

Great hearing from each of you. I enjoyed hearing about your weeks. By the way Beleza is the Portugese equivalent for What's up? Elder Henz is teaching me some Portugese.

So any word on BYU- Idaho yet Reece? I pray that they will accept you and give you scholarships, too! Guess what? Elder Henz and Elder Vieira, the Brasilians that live with me are both applying to BYU-Idaho as well. If they do get accepted it would be fun to room in the same apartments as them with all of us together! I am sorry you lost your phone, [Reece's new phone slipped out of his pocket at the top of a roller coaster at Busch Gardens!] but glad they found it and that you have insurance on it. I have heard a lot about Busch gardens; we'll have to go there someday together. :) I am glad you got my letter and I look forward to yours. :) How did your missionary exchange go?

Remi, Sounds like you had a lot of fun with Mom and Dad! Hope everything at school is going well for you. To answer you questions: everything is going great here in Melbourne/Viera florida! This week we had two investigators at church, both really nice older gentleman, one of them over 90! We will be setting a baptismal date with him (Bro. C.) tonight at a FHE with the member family who referred him. We have great missionaries in the Viera ward! Our house is not doing so well, haha. Recently we had to change the plumbing and then yesterday our toilet overflowed all over and I had to clean it up. It was pretty nasty but I took care of everything. President Darrington is doing great, he continues to lead our mission in excellence! The talks on Sunday were focused on reverence in sacrament meeting (the theme for January) and I really enjoyed sister Z's talk. We are going to the Z's home tonight along with 11 other people to celebrate Elder Henz' 21st birthday! It will be a lot of fun. Hope to hear from you soon.

Mom, I was very happy to hear about your visit to Grandpa's. I am so glad he is doing better! I have been praying for him every day and like you witnessed recently with Grandpa, Lana, Roger, and Dad, I know that prayers are answered, too! I look forward to getting your letter. :)

Dad, it was great to hear about your week. Sorry that your customer ended up not going with your display, but I am happy that the other display is coming along well. :) I can tell you have a lot of creative talent and put effort into everything you do. Thank you for your great example. Thank you also for your encouragement. Hope your week goes very well.

Things are going great here in the Cocoa Zone. We went on two exchanges this week, one with Cocoa (Elders Lussier and Moon) and one with Melbourne (Elders Vieira and Shepherd). With both companionships we had successful exchanges and learned a lot from each other. I am loving the work here. Our zone currently has 5 baptisms but we are still striving to reach our goal.

I love you all. Thank you for all you do for me. I will write more next week about everything because this week I had to type two baptismal records. Stay strong and have an awesome week!

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments: