MySpace Backgrounds */ /* -- basic html elements -- */ body { padding: 0; margin: 0; font-size: small; color: #6131BD; background: #fff; text-align: center; } a { color: #c4663b; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; } a:visited { color: #ffc2a6; } a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color: #FD0570; } h1 { margin: 0; color: #7B8186; font-size: 1.5em; text-transform: lowercase; } h1 a, h1 a:link, h1 a:visited { color: #7B8186; } h2, #comments h4 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; color: #7B8186; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h3 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h4, h5 { font-size: 0.9em; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } h5 { color: #7B8186; } h6 { font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } p { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0; } img, form { border: 0; margin: 0; } /* -- layout -- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 700px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: left; font: normal normal 110% Arial, sans-serif; background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-body_left.gif) left top repeat-y; } #header-wrapper { background: #D8DADC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-headerdiv_left.gif) left top repeat-y; position: relative; _height: 0; } .descriptionwrapper { background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-sidebar.gif) 1px 0 no-repeat; width: 264px; padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 8px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; } .description { border: 1px solid #F3B89D; background: #FFD1BC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-profile.gif); padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 7px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: -6px; color: #C4663B; font-weight: bold; } #header-inner { background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/header-01_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; _height: 0; } #main-wrapper { line-height: 1.4; float: left; padding: 10px 12px; border-top: solid 1px #fff; width: 428px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ /* Tantek hack - http://www.tantek.com/CSS/Examples/boxmodelhack.html */ voice-family: "\"}\""; voice-family: inherit; width: 404px; } /* IE5 hack */ #main {} #sidebar { float:right; border-top: solid 1px #fff; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 7px; background: #fff; width: 264px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #footer { clear: both; background: #E9EAEB url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-footer_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; border-top: solid 1px #fff; min-height: 15px; } /* -- header style -- */ #header h1 { padding-top: 12px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 92px; padding-left: 4px; width: 557px; line-height: 1; } /* -- content area style -- */ #main { line-height: 1.4; } .post h3 { font-size: 1.2em; margin-bottom: 0; color: #C4663B; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited { color: #C4663B; } .post { clear: both; margin-bottom: 4em; } .post-footer .post-author, .post-footer .post-timestamp { color: #B4BABE; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-author, .uncustomized-post-template .post-timestamp { float: left; margin-right: 4px; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-footer .comment-link { float: right; margin-left: 4px; } .post img { border: 1px solid #E3E4E4; padding: 2px; background: #fff; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .comment-footer { margin-bottom: 10px; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ .sidebar .widget { margin-top: 1.3em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar h2 { font-size: 1.3em; } .sidebar dl { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar ul { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; } .sidebar li { padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 1 } .main .widget .clear { clear: both; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p { margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em; } .profile-textblock { margin-left: 0; clear: both; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 1px solid #7C78B5; padding: 4px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper { padding:0; } -->

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hello from PSL! July 12, 2010



Hello Everyone!

Dad, thank you for sharing those flashbacks with me. I laughed at the "hitchhiking lessons." Zone conference went well. I really enjoyed the special musical number I put together for the end. It was an arrangement of Hymn # 335, "Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy," and four other Elders and I sang. The reason I chose this hymn was because of its great missionary analogy and the sentiment that it had for me since my MTC district and I sang it for our final sacrament meeting before coming here to Florida. I had a difficult last zone conference at the end. It has been hard for me to accept all of these "lasts" but I know it needs to come eventually. I didn't say half the things I wanted to in my testimony (mainly because of time) but I did testify of some important aspects of my mission - using the Atonement personally and helping investigators to use it in their lives, working hard, sacrifice, the joy of helping others experience conversion, etc. I hope the Spirit was able to touch the hearts of the other missionaries at the zone conference as I bore my testimony so they can know the importance of what I said. Elder Thomas says thank you for your comment. I hope work is going well for you! I look forward to seeing you again soon! Love you!

Reece, I wish you the best in teaching Remi's art class. [At Scout Camp] I'm sure you will do a great job! I look forward to seeing in person that big painting you did for the house. Of course, I also look forward to simply seeing our house! I hope work is going steady for you and that you are able to find enjoyment in it as well as have success. I look forward to going to college with you as well. I feel like a freshman, it's been so long. Wait, I am still a freshman! :) [One credit hour shy of sophomore status!] As you prepare for college please take my advice and also prepare for serving a mission. Things like reading from Preach My Gospel, preparing your self spiritually, and going on exchanges with the Elders will help a lot and on your mission you will be grateful for having done those things! Have a great week. I love you Bro.

Remi, I hope you have an awesome week at scout camp! I will be praying for your safety and that you may have a great experience. I hope you are having a fun summer! I love you a lot and look forward to seeing you soon! l love you, Remi!

Mom, I hope everything is going well for you at work and with your calling as young women's president. I will keep Remi in my prayers this week. I really appreciate your help with everything recently. I couldn't do it with out you! I am looking forward to seeing you and all the family. You're right though- it is sad so see these amazing two years come to an end. I will send my list of names ASAP. Sorry it has taken me so long to get around to it. I have been very busy with the work and with training- which is very good! l love you and wish you a great week!

My week was busy and successful! We are very excited to be working with John towards baptism. He is coming right along even in the midst of his trials. He came with us this week to a baptism for a lady named Ria on Saturday and he even brought his daughter Summer and her friend to church with him on Sunday. Plus, they stayed for all three hours this week! The Lord has been blessing this area of His vineyard (the Stuart zone) with many baptisms and we are striving for 23 baptisms this month.

I am sending a funny picture to you of my new dentist, "DR. THOMAS", [Elder Thomas!]and I at Brother R's office when he cleaned my teeth for free. The Picture was Brother R's idea. (Don't worry: no enamel was harmed in the making of this photo.)

Marc and Liz are doing well. Liz expressed to us her desire to change her life and be baptized. It was really good to hear that from her and I hope her son has that same desire as well. We have a lot to work on with them but they are willing to work with us and more importantly the Savior as they repent and prepare for baptism.

I will let you know as we find more people to teach. Please pray for us that we may find more of God's children who are prepared for accepting His message at this time.

Elder Thomas is doing great and he says "hi!" He is a good example to me and is a hard worker. He continues to learn quickly and I can see his progress each day.

I love you all and will continue praying for your health, success, and missionary experiences. I appreciate your prayers in my behalf. Have a great week!

Love,

Elder Miller

No comments: