Dear Mom & Dad, I'm so sorry that my e-mail hasn't been working. MyLDSMail isn't a very good service for e-mail.[We've now heard that repeatedly from the missionaries, now!]It thinks your e-mail address is an "unknown user," whatever that means. I thought about it and maybe if yo made an free LDSMail address it would recognize that one and work. I don't know why my mail server all of a sudden would start failing, me though. *I just talked with a representative from MyLDSMail on the phone and he said we would get it fixed soon.* Well, my past couple of weeks have gone well. It feels hot here (in the 80's) and it still hasn't felt like winter at all. I guess Florida doesn't have winter and that's why people vacation here. Caesar P. is progressing and now has a baptismal date for the 7th of February. It was great to talk with all of you on the phone. I can't believe in less than 5 months I'll be 20! Well, I love you and hope to hear from you soon. Love, Elder Ryan Miller P.S. I'm writing with the pen you gave me for Christmas. P.S.S. It was good to see the Christmas photos! Thanks for : ) the pictures!
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment