Hello family! To answer a few of your questions: Reece, of course you can use my helmet, and yes Vincent can use my board. : ) I am so glad you guys get to go snowboarding. Have some safe fun for me, too 'k?! So how is your new job going? I am really curious to hear how it is going. : ) Glad you had fun at formal! Love you. Mom, transfer calls are February 7th and then I'll know where I'll be. Transfers are on the 10th. so I will let you know on the 9th where I'm going, that way no letters get sent to the apartment if I'm not going to be there. And as for your missionary question: for those who really want to know if the church is true, they need to read the Book of Mormon with an open mind and an open heart and then pray with all sincerity to know of its truthfulness. If they are willing to listen, they will receive an answer in God's time. Read Galatians about the fruits of the spirit as well, there are some great verses on the subject. Dad, good luck with teaching I know you'll do great!! I love you.Remi, I miss you bud, keep working hard. I love you! Here is how my week went: I am sending a package of Christmas memories, pictures, and other items on Monday, (2-2-09). I have been working on it for a few P-days so I think you'll enjoy it. This week we were blessed with 3 new investigators and we contacted 212 people!! We exceeded our goal of 200 and were blessed with new investigators through that. Last Monday we had a zone P-day and watched Kung Fu Panda as a zone. It was sad to say goodbye to the departing Elders. They were a great group! We had a special opportunity to give a blessing this week to a sister in the ward. The priesthood is an amazing gift that our Father in heaven has given us to bless the lives of others. We have three potential baptisms for February 7th. Hopefully people will continue to keep their commitments so they can enter into the waters of baptism. I cut my hair and our ward missionaries hair on Monday and that was fun. : ) On Thurs. night I had a really good Spanish exchange with Bro. C. from the ward and we talked to Cesar P., Charlie and Dania. It was awesome. I love you, Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment