You're welcome, Mom! I hope you had an awesome rest of your night! You are the best mother a son could ever have!
Reece, I hope the words of encouragement I offered meant something to you, if anything because your my brother and I love you as a brother, a best friend, and my example. Remi, you are an awesome brother and I love you a lot! Thank you for singing to me on the phone. Something that I didn't tell you last night was that yesterday in Sacrament meeting "Families Can Be Together Forever" was sung as the closing hymn and it made me cry tears of joy because of the knowledge I have about being able to be together with you guys forever! So when you sang it on the phone I was really happy. Thanks. Dad (see personal e-mail. : )[Ryan sent me a corsage for Mother's Day with help from his Dad!]
So this week was a really awesome week and it was full of baptisms and reaping the fruits of missionary work. The service for Danny P. and Rafael P. went really well and Danny asked me to baptize him. I always feel honored to be asked to baptize God's children. Monday I cut my hair "summer style" nice and short with the new clipper set Elder Nelson and I bought. So don't be surprised in the baptismal photos. : )
We had a member dinner every single night this week! the Members are very kind to us! We ate at Bishop's on Sunday with Danny and the H.'s (first counselor) on Monday and Saturday! We are eating with the 2nd counselor's family (the S.'s) this week too.We are continuing to work with the other members of the R. family and we are helping them work towards baptism. (Still 8 to go!) We are also going to be helping some members in the ward quit smoking this week so please pray for them.
As far as my birthday wishes go: (I'm only sending this because you asked me too. : ) Pictures of the family and what you've been up too, Peter Brienholt CD's found at LDS book stores , pen refills for my return with honor pen (Cross ball-point pen refills), a souvenir from Visalia or Cali to remember it by, your testimonies on a sheet of paper of something that I could frame, a new voice recording that I could have because my old one was recorded over. Thank you for all your love and support. I love you! Stay strong! I'll send pictures soon! Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment