

Well, I just got done typing you a nice long e-mail about how wonderful my week was and then the internet decided to fail me. So that entire email is lost. As frustrating as that is I am going to do my best to not punch the computer or yell at it. Please forgive me for not being able to send you a wonderful e-mail, but this one will just have to do. : (
My birthday went really well and thank you for all the wonderful gifts you sent me! They were very kind of you and it really made my day! I celebrated missionary style with service in the morning, tracting and an exchange in the afternoon, and an aweome lesson with Shawn D. (one of our new investigators) in the evening. I also had a fun birthday lunch with the zone leaders and the Spanish missionaries. I am glad you are all together again and that you made it safely. I hope you have an awesome week and enjoy your new life in Florida! I will be sending an awesome package copmplete with letters, pictures, memorabilla, and all sorts of stuff to make up for my e-mail struggles. I hope you enjoy it and the pictures I am about to send via e-mail.
I love you all!
Love, your VERY close missionary,
Elder Miller



No comments:
Post a Comment