It was so good to hear from all of you! Although I didn't hear from Roxy or Truman. They didn't even send me an e-mails! Oh well, if they did it would probally look like this: asldfasdfjasdjfajsdfj. haha. So it's probally good they don't email me. : ) Just tell them I said hi! So how is everyone?? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE "GREENIE BOX"!! It was so much fun to get all of that stuff from you. My favorite was the pictures and all your letters that I received this week. Thanks! I have already been eating and sharing the cookies, Mom. And it was great to hear and SEE (pictures) about your Eagle Scout project Reece! Remington, have fun riding the bus! And Dad that is one awesome display you made for work!! I hope you all are doing well. And yes you are sending things to the right address. I will be staying here in Minneola area for a while but I will let you know way in advance before my address ever changes. : ) Things here are going a little slow this past week but I know they will pick up. My entire apartment was sick (Not me but I threw out my back). But after I threw out my back I asked for a Priesthood Blessing and my back is completely healed. : ) The power of the Priesthood is real! My apartment is all getting better and this next week we should have a lot more experiences to tell. : ) I will keep you informed as we progress. We have been doing a lot of ground work and planning for this area and we should see results soon! The members are great and love us. I hope you get my last letter soon. I sent a postcard, too! Coming up we are having a missionary fireside on the 28th and we encouraged everyone to invite their friends. We even made a newspaper add for it! Should be a good turn out and I am singing in it too, with a quartet. Well, keep the faith and know that I love you, too!! Love, Elder Miller
Monday, September 15, 2008
Greetings from Minneola September 15, 2008
Hello Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment