

CITRUS TOWER
ONE OF FLORIDA’S FIRST "ATTRACTIONS," LOCATED INCLERMONT, OPENED IN 1956 AS A TRIBUTE TO THE
STATE’S CITRUS INDUSTRY, WHILE THE ORIGINAL
PLANS SPECIFIED A HEIGHT OF 75 FEET, THE COMPLETED TOWER ROSE TO 226 FEET.
141 N. US. HIGHWAY 27
CLERMONT, FLORIDA
Hey Family!
This is a really good picture of my area. You can see Citrus tower and some of the surrounding area. Minneola and Clermont are pretty much the same city, because some people who live in Minneola still have Clermont as their address (me included), ha, ha. So I just found this post card in the gift shop at the bottom of Citrus Tower (I haven’t gone to the top yet : ) ) and I thought it would be good for you to see my area. We talked to the lady at the register for a while (she’s a Jehovah’s Witness) and that was fun. Anyway I hope you enjoy this picture of my area and put it up somewhere in the house.
--Ryan (Elder Miller)



No comments:
Post a Comment