Hello Family! I got all your letters! Thank You!! I take it that you didn't get the letter that I sent yet. Well, it should get there soon. I sent it off on Wednesday I think. Yea, that sounds right. In the letter (by the way it is a ten page letter -- I had a lot of time in the doctor’s office because my companion was sick) I wrote about more experiences and some day to day things that go on in the mission field. You’ll enjoy it I think! I also sent a cool picture and a card that some youth made my companion and I, and my plane ticket. (All stuff to save for me) : ) So how is everyone? This is for Marvin: Hey Marvin, I just wanted to let you know that I greatly appreciate your example of serving a mission -- for me and all of 6th ward! You have been a good influence on us and now Andy Owen, Justin Mann, Josh Feil, and I are all serving missions. So thank you for setting the example and being the only missionary from our ward for a long time. I know even the youth will recognize your example. I hope all is going well for you and that you continue to grow and learn. Stay Strong! ~Elder Ryan Miller Reece: Thank you for writing me! Congratulations on making some serious progress on your Eagle Scout project! That’s awesome. I hope the cement goes well and that you will get to finish your project soon. It’s been a long road and I know you have worked hard. But just like they say about a mission: "No one said it would be easy, they only said it would be worth it". Good luck and keep up the good work. I’m sending you a personal hand written letter soon so you'll hear more from me later. : ) Love you. Remi: Hey buddy. It was so good to read your letter that you sent. I’m glad you had a good experience running for office at your school and I would encourage you to continue doing it. I hope school is going well for you and I want you to know that I love you! Mom and Dad: I love you both. It was so good to hear from you in your letters and emails and I appreciate the encouragement. Read the letter that you sent and let me know when you get it. There are all kinds of experiences written in there. : ) The work is going great. My companion has been sick but as he gets better the work and experiences will increase! We are continuing to contact more people of Minneola and I’m so excited for the work. I love you and want you to know that I am safe and well. Say hi to Roxy and Truman for me. Thank you for working so hard to support me in my endeavors and thank you for sharing my experiences with the ward. I miss you a lot but I know I am doing the right thing in serving the Lord. Have a wonderful week and I will look forward to hearing from you soon! Love you all, Elder Miller
Elder Ryan James Joseph Miller Florida Orlando Mission 10502 Satellite Blvd Ste E Orlando, FL 32837-8426
For Christmas if you'd like Elder Miller's direct address just call or e-mail me! RoniSMiller@yahoo.com
As per Elder Ryan's request I've removed his e-mail address. His Mission President requests that only immediate family members e-mail Ryan. But DearElder is just as easy as sending an e-mail! Many thanks to everyone who writes to our missionary! DearElder.com is really convenient and easy. DearElder is like us sending an e-mail, but DearElder gets it, prints it out, puts it in an envelope and actually mails it (the hard part!) so he gets a "letter." Easy for us. Fun for him. It does cost the amount of a stamp (42 cents) so you have to put some money in your DearElder account . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment