MySpace Backgrounds */ /* -- basic html elements -- */ body { padding: 0; margin: 0; font-size: small; color: #6131BD; background: #fff; text-align: center; } a { color: #c4663b; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: none; } a:visited { color: #ffc2a6; } a:hover { text-decoration: underline; color: #FD0570; } h1 { margin: 0; color: #7B8186; font-size: 1.5em; text-transform: lowercase; } h1 a, h1 a:link, h1 a:visited { color: #7B8186; } h2, #comments h4 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; color: #7B8186; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h3 { font-size: 1em; margin-top: 2em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: 0; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-header1_left.gif) bottom right no-repeat; padding-bottom: 2px; } h4, h5 { font-size: 0.9em; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } h5 { color: #7B8186; } h6 { font-size: 0.8em; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; } p { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 1em; margin-left: 0; } img, form { border: 0; margin: 0; } /* -- layout -- */ #outer-wrapper { width: 700px; margin: 0 auto; text-align: left; font: normal normal 110% Arial, sans-serif; background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-body_left.gif) left top repeat-y; } #header-wrapper { background: #D8DADC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-headerdiv_left.gif) left top repeat-y; position: relative; _height: 0; } .descriptionwrapper { background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-sidebar.gif) 1px 0 no-repeat; width: 264px; padding-top: 0; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 8px; margin-top: 1px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 0; position: absolute; bottom: 0px; right: 0px; } .description { border: 1px solid #F3B89D; background: #FFD1BC url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-profile.gif); padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 7px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0; margin-left: -6px; color: #C4663B; font-weight: bold; } #header-inner { background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/header-01_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; _height: 0; } #main-wrapper { line-height: 1.4; float: left; padding: 10px 12px; border-top: solid 1px #fff; width: 428px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ /* Tantek hack - http://www.tantek.com/CSS/Examples/boxmodelhack.html */ voice-family: "\"}\""; voice-family: inherit; width: 404px; } /* IE5 hack */ #main {} #sidebar { float:right; border-top: solid 1px #fff; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 0; padding-left: 7px; background: #fff; width: 264px; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ } #footer { clear: both; background: #E9EAEB url(http://www.blogblog.com/snapshot/bg-footer_left.gif) bottom left no-repeat; border-top: solid 1px #fff; min-height: 15px; } /* -- header style -- */ #header h1 { padding-top: 12px; padding-right: 0; padding-bottom: 92px; padding-left: 4px; width: 557px; line-height: 1; } /* -- content area style -- */ #main { line-height: 1.4; } .post h3 { font-size: 1.2em; margin-bottom: 0; color: #C4663B; } .post h3 a, .post h3 a:visited { color: #C4663B; } .post { clear: both; margin-bottom: 4em; } .post-footer .post-author, .post-footer .post-timestamp { color: #B4BABE; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-author, .uncustomized-post-template .post-timestamp { float: left; margin-right: 4px; } .uncustomized-post-template .post-footer .comment-link { float: right; margin-left: 4px; } .post img { border: 1px solid #E3E4E4; padding: 2px; background: #fff; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .feed-links { clear: both; line-height: 2.5em; } #blog-pager-newer-link { float: left; } #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; } .comment-footer { margin-bottom: 10px; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ .sidebar .widget { margin-top: 1.3em; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 0.5em; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar h2 { font-size: 1.3em; } .sidebar dl { margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0; } .sidebar ul { list-style: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; } .sidebar li { padding-bottom: 5px; line-height: 1 } .main .widget .clear { clear: both; } /* -- sidebar style -- */ #footer p { margin: 0; padding: 12px 8px; font-size: 0.9em; } .profile-textblock { margin-left: 0; clear: both; } .profile-img { float: left; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0; border: 1px solid #7C78B5; padding: 4px; } /** Page structure tweaks for layout editor wireframe */ body#layout #header-wrapper { margin-top: 0; } body#layout #main-wrapper { padding:0; } -->

Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad! November 16, 2009

Dear Mom, Reece, Dad, and Remi,

It was great to hear from all of you! I always enjoy reading your emails and hearing how you are doing. :) So did you get my re-sent email from last week? I hope you finally got it because Mylds mail is not trustworthy, sadly (but the church is perfect).

Just FYI, I hear that there is a rocket launch today at 3:00PM. All of the missionaries in our zone and I will be at zone P-day today at the church and we will go watch the launch as part of it (probably just from the parking lot or drive to the coast to see it from A1A). It is the last Launch that they are doing for a while so i will think of you when they launch it. Hopefully we can all see it. :)

Thank you, Mom, for wrapping Dad's and Remi's gifts for me. They wouldn't have fit in the box if I had tried to wrap them all so I appreciate your help in that. I wasn't sure what envelope you were talking about with pumpkins but I would assume it's something that should have arrived here already. I'll check the mail today and see if it comes. Congrats on your 94% on the civil service test, that's awesome!! So the Fullmers are coming home? Are they finished already? WOW!

GO EL D!! that's awesome to hear about them winning those sweepstakes!

Dad, I am really glad to hear that you enjoyed your gifts! It brought back good memories for me of all of us playing Legos together on the floor. [Elder Miller also sent his brothers and Dad each a Lego car for their B-days!] I hope you have a productive, awesome day! It's amazing to hear how much effort you are putting into the house! I look forward to seeing the finished product in August. :) Richard W. is doing well, he is out of town for the week, but he is still preparing towards baptism on the 5th of December. We also set a new baptismal date with "D" (Dalphinite is his first name). He is a really nice man who is a sanitation engineer and is working with us towards baptism. Sadly the H. family dropped us and will no longer be meeting with us. I think because they are shy and didn't feel comfortable at our ward, plus we just taught them the Word of Wisdom and that was going to be a huge step for them. I think they got scared. But we told them that in the future when they would like to meet with us again to give us a call. We will continue to seek out God's elect and help them prepare for baptism.

Reece, I am amazed at all your hard work. It sounds like it will really be paying off for you (quite literally, too!). Keep up the awesome work! We had nine new investigators this week and we have return appointments set up for this week so I will let you know how that goes. D is pretty cool and he is excited to work towards baptism. Tonight we are going on exchanges with one of the Priests in our ward, Sam. I always enjoy taking the young men on exchanges and learning from their testimonies as much as they learn from mine. It made me think of you and I realized that before I know it you won't be a Priest anymore. I hope you get the opportunity to go on exchanges with this new Elder who is pretty cool. Yes, all my companions so far have been from the U.S. but who knows, that could change. I will probably be transferred soon and get a new companion (most likely on December 1st I will be transferred). I will let you know at the end of the month.

Remi, I hope school is going well for you. I love you and hope you enjoyed your party. :)

I hope all three of you had good birthdays!

I love you all and wish you a great week!

Love,

Your son and brother,

Elder Miller

No comments: