Dear Family,
My week was a good week but we struggled to reach our goals this week. I really enjoyed the talks given at General Conference and I will do my best to implement those in my life to receive revelation and guidance in all aspects of the work.
Glad to hear that the house is coming along. This final stretch may very well be the most difficult stretch for you but I have the faith and the prayers that you will be able to finish everything and do a great job at it, too!
Thank you so much for your excitement on my behalf. I'm really excited to see you again, too, when I finish my mission.
Right now it has been difficult because we have had to drop all of our investigators because they weren't progressing. But I have the faith that the Lord will help us find new investigators to teach and baptize. This week I am going to make absolutely sure that I do everything I can in my power to make this happen and then leave the rest up to the Lord. I will do my best and the Lord will do the rest. This week we are moving on Wednesday. A member is using his trailer to help us transport our couch and desks. Luckily I don't have to paint anything or install flooring so I can spend more time doing missionary work. Your moving job is much harder than mine but I will pray that the Lord will strengthen you in the move and help you accomplish everything that needs to be done.
Church and my companion are doing well. There is definitely a lot to learn from both. Lately I have been learning patience with others and other lessons that will help me later on in life with marriage.
I don't think I will be transferred next week, but I guess I never know for sure. I imagine that I will be here for one more.
So how are Roxy and Truman doing? I was thinking about them as I played with another members animals and I realized that Truman is 13. I sure hope he is doing well when I get to see him again. :)
I did get you letter mom, and I will be sending that CD and letter in the mail today. Thank you for always thinking of me. :) I wish you the best in finding a source of employment and also in finishing the house.
You all make a great team and you are able to accomplish a lot together. Congratulations on all you have accomplished so far!
I love each of you and hope that my pictures arrive soon. It's a picture CD of all my pictures from my time in Daytona. Have an awesome week and a great move!
Love,
Elder Miller
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment