Dear Dad, Mom, Reece, and Remi,
It sounds like you had a fun birthday week Reece and Remi! Dad I hope yours is just as fun! And I hope you enjoy your card and gift as well. (I thought you could have fun with it, too.!) By the way I am wearing my shirt today so if any of you are wearing yours, we are matching. [Elder Miller sent his brothers and Dad Biketoberfest T-shirts for their November B-days. Seems that he and his companion somehow ended up in the big Biketoberfest parade! On their bikes with all the Harleys! LOL] :) Mom, I am glad you enjoyed the card I sent you and i hope you had a great week, too.
My week was a busy one with multiple leadership meetings, trainings, and exchanges (Zone Conference on Wednesday, an exchange with Elder Divine, the district leader for Deland district in our zone [he was also on the plane with me when we left the mtc], and Zone Leader Council on Friday in Orlando. Overall it was a great week for me too and I learned a lot from all of the meetings that we had.
This week we began teaching a new investigator, and he came to church for the first time and also received a baptismal date for December 5th. His name is Richard W.and he is a really nice man. He is 31 years old and got in contact with us the same way that your neighbor got in contact with the missionaries (media referral) which by the way I think that is really awesome that your neighbor ordered a copy of the Book of Mormon. Richard was up late earlier this week and felt prompted to order a free copy of the bible from the TV ad and not only did he get his free bible but he also received the restored gospel into his life! He is excited to prepare towards baptism!
The H. family is doing well, they weren't able to make it to church this week because of all of them working :( but hopefully next week. This week we taught them the word of wisdom and they received it well. We introduced them to the Stop Smoking Program and will be doing that with them soon. I will let you know how that goes.
I hope you each have a stellar week and Dad, I hope you have a happy birthday next Monday. I love you all.
Love,
Elder Miller
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment